- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss bread with 3 tablespoons olive oil, garlic powder, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place bread on baking sheet; bake for 30 minutes or until crispy.
- In a large pan on medium-low heat, melt half the garlic-herb butter, add onions and celery.
- Saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add sausage, mushrooms, salt and pepper to taste.
- Saute until sausage is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Over medium-low heat, add ulu chunks to the pan that was used for the sausage.
- Fry ulu with remaining garlic-herb butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Cook until golden and edges are crispy.
- Add to sausage mixture, then add bread and herbs.
- Toss ingredients together and transfer to a large baking dish.
- Increase heat to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, mash garlic into a paste and add chicken broth.
- Stir and pour over stuffing mixture.
- Pour eggs over mixture and carefully toss to coat evenly.
- Cover dish with foil, bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake for another 20 minutes until edges are crispy.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per 1/2 cup serving (assumes 2 cups cubed breadfruit):
250 calories, 19 g fat, 7 g saturated fat, 75 mg cholesterol, 400 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g sugar, 7 g protein