Builders, Developers & Contractors
Looking to upgrade, modify, or install a new electrical service?
- New or increased electrical service to a facility
- Temporary electrical service to a facility
- Upgrade of existing electrical service to a facility
- Removal or relocation of existing electrical service to a facility
- Consolidation, relocation or modification of existing meter arrangement at an existing facility
Before filling out and submitting the forms below, please take the time to review our current manuals and engineering specifications. By completing the forms properly and including all necessary information, you will help clarify project requirements and reduce processing time for our team.
Our offices are currently closed. Learn more »
Apply for Service
Commercial and residential builders, developers, and contractors can use our Electrical Service Request Form* to have electric service turned on for projects.
Access additional resources:
- Commercial and Large Customer Brochure (PDF)
- Residential Customer Brochure (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions for New Installations (Oahu only)
*All information provided by Customer will be relied upon by Hawaiian Electric to provide the services being requested. Hawaiian Electric does not assume any obligation or responsibility to Customer to ensure accuracy or correctness of such information. To the extent permissible by law, Customer agrees to bear all risk and costs incurred by Hawaiian Electric should the information provided by Customer is deemed to be incorrect or inaccurate.
Stay informed with the latest updates from our quarterly email newsletter, E Hoomaikai. Email us at email@example.com if you wish to sign up for this newsletter. If you missed our past newsletters, check out our Newsletter Updates page for the most recent updates.