Teachers Resource Center
Hawaiian Electric's Teachers Resource Center provides educators with free literature, videos, hands-on material and school presentations to make learning about electricity-related topics such as renewable energy, energy conservation, and electrical safety engaging and fun!
Please see the section(s) below to learn about the resources and materials available in your specific area and how to request them.
How to Review Materials and Submit a Request
- Click here to browse materials in our Teacher Resource Form
- Click on the Videos, Literature, Hands-on Material and School Presentations tabs to browse through available resources
- Fill in quantity and/or presentation information if desired
- Fill out your contact information
- Add additional comments
- Click the "Checkout" button
- Review Order
- Click the "Submit" button
For more information, please call us at (808) 543-7511.
Available materials include activity books and booklets on electrical safety, conservation, renewable energy, and electricity generation.
For more information or to request materials, please call us at (808) 871-2304.
Employees from various departments bring their knowledge and expertise into the classrooms. Presentations include basic electricity, safety, careers, energy conservation, renewable energy, and Hawaii's Clean Energy Future. We also provide Bucket Truck Demonstrations throughout Hawaii Island and offer limited Power Plant tours. Please request presentations at least 4-6 weeks in advance.