Get Up and Running
- Electric Vehicles
- Save Energy & Money
- Business Account Services
- Customer Renewable Programs
- Customer Incentive Programs
- Maui Solar Water Heating Financing
Energy Conservation Checklist for Restaurants
Use this checklist as a reminder on how to save money and energy! Download energy conservation checklist.
Business Account Services
Your Energy Partner
Hawaiian Electric offers businesses more than electricity. Our staff of engineers, specialists, consultants and account managers will help you meet all your energy needs -- while operating more efficiently to reduce cost.
In addition to offering recommendations to help you improve your energy efficiency, our business account managers will help you obtain assistance throughout our entire company -- with your electric service, engineering, power outages, or billing. Work with your builder, developer, or contractor and be sure to fill out an Electrical Service Request Form if you would like to arrange a service for a new project.
Larger commercial customers may have an assigned account manager who serves as a single point of contact for all their energy related needs.
The Commercial Account Management Team
The Commercial Account Management division serves Hawaiian Electric’s largest commercial customers. We’re here to support your business and operational matters related to cost of electricity; load and energy management programs; and key utility issues.
Our value to your organization:
- Serve as the primary liaison and point of contact for Hawaiian Electric matters
- Assist in finding solutions and opportunities to best fit your electrical needs; provide new products and services information when available
- Forge strong partnerships and maintain relationships that benefit both your business and our community
- Provide technical and business consultation to consider opportunities for various large power service projects
To make it easier to access the information you need, we’ve compiled the following resources:
- Service Disconnect Reconnect Form - Form for requesting a scheduled outage
- Authorized Personnel Form - Update authorized personnel and contact information
- Power Outage Checklist - Minimize the effect of an outage and get you back in business faster
Advanced meters are modern electric meters that enable two-way data sharing between your home or business and Hawaiian Electric through a secure wireless communications network.
Renewable energy growth and electrification of transportation (EoT) are complementary, greater clean energy impacts and customer value can be created by achieving both in tandem.
Customers who sign up for Hawaiian Electric’s incentive programs benefit by receiving compensation for providing the utility with what is known as a grid service.
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest energy-related tips, updates, news and other information tailored for our small and mid-size business customers.
Go Green with Paperless Billing
Help the environment and enjoy the convenience of paperless billing! Choose to receive your bill summaries electronically instead of receiving a paper bill every month. Combine that with automatic bill payment from your bank account and you will save yourself the step of having to write and mail a check every month.