||Monday, March 9, 2020 and Tuesday, March 10, 2020
||Hawaii Electric Light Kanoelehua Baseyard, 54 Halekauila Street, Hilo 96720
||8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Bid forms are available online and will also be available at the sale site.
- All vehicles are sold "AS IS."
- There are no expressed or implied warranties.
- Vehicle maintenance records will not be provided.
- Vehicles may be inspected but may not be driven.
- There are no upset, or starting, prices on vehicles.
- On Monday, March 9, the highest bids will be updated on the status board throughout the day.
- On Tuesday, March 10, the highest bids from 3/9 will be available for viewing.
- There will be no updates to the highest bid on 3/10 but bids will be accepted through 2:00 p.m. on 3/10.
- Multiple bids may be submitted on the same vehicle. For example: $5,000 in increments of $100 up to $8,500.
- Multiple bids may be submitted on the same bid form for the same or different vehicles.
- A signed bid form must be submitted via one of the options below prior to Tuesday, March 10 at 2:00 p.m.
|Bid Submission Options
- The highest bidder will be notified by phone on Tuesday, March 10.
- Payment must be made before 12:00 p.m. on Friday, March 13.
||Please feel free to contact Alisha Medeiros at (808) 969-0265.