- In a greased 8-inch square microwavable safe dish, place pear slices.
- In a bowl use a pastry cutter to mix together flour, brown sugar, oats, butter and cinnamon until crumbly.
- Sprinkle streusel mixture over top of pears.
- Cover with wax paper and microwave on medium-high power for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Let stand a few minutes before serving.
- Serve with whipped topping or ice cream.
Makes 6 servings.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving:
300 calories, 9 g fat, 5 g saturated fat, 20 mg cholesterol, 100 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 34 g sugar, 3 g protein