- Place potatoes in shallow 2 quart microwave-safe dish.
- Cover with plastic wrap, venting one corner.
- Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
- Coat a 10-inch non-stick, oven-proof skillet with vegetable cooking spray.
- Add potatoes and cook over medium heat, turning occasionally, until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, mix corn, green chilies, olives, pimientos, green onions, Chinese parsley, eggs, and water.
- Season with pepper.
- Pour mixture over potatoes.
- Cover and cook over medium heat until eggs are almost set, about 10 minutes.
- Remove cover; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Place skillet 4 to 5 inches from heat source and broil 1-3 minutes to finish cooking eggs and melt cheese.
- Be careful not to burn.
- Cut into wedges to serve.
Makes 6 servings.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving:
270 calories, 11 g fat, 3 g saturated fat, 285 mg cholesterol, 450 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 4 g sugar, 14 g protein