- Add salt and potatoes to a large pot of water.
- Boil potatoes until well done and drain.
- When cooled, peel potatoes.
- In a large bowl, season potatoes with pepper.
- In bowl of a food processor, puree potatoes, garlic, and Greek yogurt.
- While pureeing, slowly add olive oil and vinegar, alternating between them, and making sure the mixture is smooth.
- Skordalia should be creamy and thick in texture.
- Serve with pita and/or vegetables.
Makes 3 cups.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per 2 Tablespoon serving:
90 calories, 7 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 250 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 0 g fiber, 0 g sugar, 1 g protein