- Spread half of the onions in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add 2 garlic cloves, bay leaf and pepper.
- Arrange the pork in a single layer on top of the onions.
- Top with remaining onions and garlic.
- Drizzle vinegar and soy sauce over ingredients and sprinkle with sugar.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 8 hours.
- Remove and discard bay leaf before serving.
Makes 8 servings.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving including all the sauce:
480 calories, 34 g fat, 12 g saturated fat, 120 mg cholesterol, greater than1000 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g sugar, 31 g protein