Mock Margarita Punch
Demonstrated by: Teddi Chong.
Holiday Open House on December 1, 1999.
3 cans (12 oz size) frozen limeade, thawed
2 cans (12 oz size) frozen lemonade, thawed
Green food coloring
Sugar (if desired)
2 bottles (67.6 oz size) lemon-lime soda, chilled
Maraschino cherries and limes slices
- In a large punch bowl, reconstitute limeade and lemonade according to directions on cans.
- Color with a few drops of green food coloring; add sugar to taste.
- Before serving, add soda and ice.
- Dip rims of punch glasses into salt.
- Pour punch into prepared glasses and garnish with cherries and lime slices.
Makes about 50 (8 oz) servings.