- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Coat 6 muffin tin holes with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread potatoes around bottom and press up the sides of each muffin hole; place in oven and cook for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat eggs and milk together in a medium bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Add ham, mushrooms and cheese to bowl; mix to combine.
- Remove potatoes from oven and pour about 1/4 cup of egg mixture into the center of each muffin hole.
- Return pan to oven and cook until the egg mixture is set, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit about 5 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
Makes 6 servings.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving:
200 calories, 11 g fat, 4 g saturated fat, 155 mg cholesterol, 250 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 0 g sugar, 10 g protein