- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large saucepan and bring to a boil; stirring frequently.
- Transfer to a slow cooker, cover and simmer on LOW until rice is tender, about 3-4 hours.
- If necessary, add additional coconut milk or water; consistency should resemble creamy rice porridge.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Whip cream to soft peaks.
- Before folding in the cream, ensure that rice is creamy and fluid; adding more coconut milk if necessary.
- Pour into serving dishes and refrigerator, until cold.
- Combine 2 cups mango and sugar in blender and process till smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Top rice with coulis and garnish with remaining mango.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving:
550 calories, 37 g fat, 30 g saturated fat, 60 mg cholesterol, 100 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 30 g sugar, 6 g protein