- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with non-stick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream of mushroom, milk, salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well and set aside.
- Layer potatoes, beef, soup and cheese in pan and top with remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove foil and bake for another 30 minutes until potatoes are fork tender.
- Allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Cut and serve.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving (based on 15% fat ground beef, cheddar cheese and not including salt to taste):
340 calories, 20 g fat, 8 g saturated fat, 65 mg cholesterol, 500 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g sugar, 20 g protein