- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and process until a smooth paste forms, about 1-2 minutes.
- Place mixture into 13x9x3-inch loaf pan and press firmly into the edges of the pan.
- Place pan into a water bath and bake for 60-75 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 170°F.
- Remove from oven and drain off any fat.
- Place loaf on a cooling rack and place a foil wrapped brick or heavy weight on loaf.
- This will help extract additional fats and juices and will create a denser more firm textured meat.
- Thinly slice.
Makes 8 servings.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving:
250 calories, 16 g fat, 7 g saturated fat, 75 mg cholesterol, 350 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 0 g fiber, 0 g sugar, 21 g protein