- Place chicken breasts between 2 pieces parchment paper.
- Using a meat mallet, pound chicken breasts to an even 1/2-inch thickness.
- In a small bowl, add sauce ingredients and mix well.
- In a sealable bag, add chicken and sauce.
- Rub marinade into meat until evenly coated.
- Seal bag and marinate at least 2-3 hours in refrigerator.
- Heat an outdoor grill to high.
- Spray grates with cooking spray until well coated.
- Place chicken breasts on hot grate, and grill until cooked, about 4 minutes per side.
- Transfer to plates.
- Serve with steamed rice.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving (based on two 7-oz breasts):
400 calories, 20 g fat, 3.5 g saturated fat, 145 mg cholesterol, greater than 1200 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 0 g fiber, 1 g sugar, 48 g protein