- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Place popcorn in a large baking dish.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter.
- Stir in sugar, corn syrup, and salt.
- Bring to a boil while stirring consistently.
- Boil without stirring for 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and green food coloring until the mixture is evenly colored and combined.
- Stir in baking soda.
- Mixture will double.
- Pour mixture over popcorn and stir to coat.
- Place popcorn in oven.
- Stir popcorn every 15 minutes for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven, let cool, break into pieces, and serve in small paper bags.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving:
260 calories, 13 g fat, 8 g saturated fat, 30 mg cholesterol, 450 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 28 g sugar, 1 g protein