- Cut two heart-shaped pieces of parchment paper large enough to contain one portion of fish and vegetables when folded in half.
- Brush the edges of each piece with butter.
- In a small bowl, toss vegetables together.
- Place half the amount of vegetables on one half of the paper.
- Season fish with salt and pepper and place on top of vegetables.
- Place 2 tablespoons basil butter on top of fish.
- Repeat for the second piece of fish.
- Fold each piece of paper in half and crimp or fold edges in 1 1/2 to 2-inch sections to seal.
- Place "papillottes" on sheet pan and bake at 450°F for 8-10 minutes.
- When baked, the parchment paper should puff up and brown.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.
- Let each person open papillottes themselves.
Note: Julienne = sliced into matchsticks
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving (with 2 Tbsp basil butter and not including salt to taste):
400 calories, 28 g fat, 13 g saturated fat, 150 mg cholesterol, 250 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g sugar, 33 g protein