- In a small skillet, heat oil on medium-high heat.
- Add ginger and lightly brown.
- Add pepper, oyster sauce, and green onions; stir until oil and oyster sauce is well blended.
- Add water if mixture is too thick.
- Meanwhile, heat tofu in microwave oven on full power for about 1 minute.
- Place tofu onto a serving dish.
- Remove ginger from sauce and pour hot sauce over tofu.
Makes 6 servings.
Approximate nutrient analysis per serving:
190 calories, 13 g fat, 1.5 g. saturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 460 mg sodium, 7 mg carbohydrate, 0 g fiber, 0 g sugar, 16 g protein