- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove stems from mushrooms; mince stems.
- In a bowl, flake crab; add minced mushroom stems, olives, mayonnaise, parsley, lemon juice, and garlic and onion powders.
- Fill mushrooms caps with mushroom mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Place on baking sheets.
- Cover with foil and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Uncover and continue baking until golden brown, about 5 more minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Makes 12 appetizer servings.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving: (assumes 1/2 teaspoon grated cheese per mushroom)
70 calories, 4.5 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, 10 mg cholesterol, 100 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 0 g fiber, 1 g sugar, 4 g protein