- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Coat 3 (5 1/2-by-3-inch) mini loaf pans with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt; add butter.
- Using a pastry blender, cut butter into flour mixture to form crumbs.
- Add brown sugar, cranberries, milk, and eggs; stir.
- Batter should be thick, but not dry.
- If necessary, add more milk, a tablespoon at a time.
- Pour batter into pans.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven; cool on rack.
- In a small bowl, mix powdered sugar with lemon juice.
- Drizzle icing over loaves.
Makes 3 mini loaves or serves 9.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving:
230 calories, 10 g fat, 5 g saturated fat, 45 mg cholesterol, 200 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 13 g sugar, 4 g protein