- Place ground pork in a large mixing bowl and stir until softened and sticky.
- Add watercress, ginger, sesame oil, shoyu, and egg white; mix well.
- Place 1 teaspoon filling in center of each wrapper; dampen edges slightly.
- Fold wrapper over 1/3 of way and 1/3 of way on the other side, overlapping the wrapper over the filling.
- Join the unfolded ends by fluting the edges-it should look like the shape of a purse.
- Place 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in skillet and heat.
- Place potstickers in rows in skillet (about 16 pieces).
- Pour 1/2 cup water in skillet and cover.
- Cook for 8 minutes or until the water has evaporated.
- Repeat until all potstickers are cooked.
- Garnish with Chinese parsley.
Makes 48 Servings
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per potsticker:
80 calories, 5 g fat, 1.5 g saturated fat, 10 mg cholesterol, 135 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 0 g fiber, 0 g sugar, 3 g protein