- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a clean surface, sprinkle cornmeal and roll out the pizza dough to a 10" x 14"-inch rectangle.
- Cut dough into 8 rectangles.
- Working with one rectangle at a time, position the long side facing you.
- Place 1/8 of the chicken slices and spinach in the center of the dough, leaving a 1-inch border around the filling.
- Top chicken with sauce and shredded cheeses.
- Moisten the edges of the dough and fold in half lengthwise over the filling.
- Pinch the edges together to secure.
- Set on the prepared baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining rectangles.
- Cut 2 small vents in the top of each pocket and sprinkle with grated Parmesan.
- Bake until browned and bubbling, about 15 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Makes 8 servings.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving:
320 calories, 15 g fat, 7 g saturated fat, 45 mg cholesterol, 650 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g sugar, 24 g protein