- Rinse chicken under cold, running water; dry with paper towels.
- Stir together all the other ingredients, except scallions.
- Add chicken and turn pieces to coat with yogurt mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or longer.
- Spray 13 x 9-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange chicken in pan.
- Cover with remaining sauce.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for about 1 hour.
- Garnish with scallions.
Makes 8 servings.
Exchanges Per Serving:
4 Lean Meat
Nutrition information per serving:
Calories 177 (Calories From Fat 45); Total Fat 5 g (Saturated Fat 1 g); Cholesterol 122 mg; Sodium 149 mg*; Total Carbohydrate 2 g (Dietary Fiber 0 g, Sugars); Protein 31 g
* Not appropriate for low sodium diets.