- In a large skillet, heat oil.
- Pour eggs into hot skillet and cook slowly over low heat.
- When eggs are almost dry, turn egg sheet over and cook a few more seconds.
- Remove from skillet.
- Cool; cut into thin strips.
- Fry bacon in skillet until almost crisp.
- Pour out all but 2 tablespoons drippings from skillet.
- Add char siu and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Stir in cooked rice, onions, oyster sauce, shoyu, pepper, and egg, mixing well.
- Sprinkle with Chinese parsley.
Tip: The key to making tasty fried rice is using day-old rice which helps gives it a good texture.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving:
350 calories, 16 g fat, 5 g saturated fat, 85 mg cholesterol, 400 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g sugar, 11 g protein