- In a wok over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp and fat has rendered, 7 to 9 minutes.
- Transfer bacon to a cutting board and roughly chop; set aside.
- Add green onion white parts, garlic and ginger; cook on medium to medium-high heat until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add broccoli, carrot and onion, and cook until softened, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in cauliflower and bacon.
- Cook for 1 minute, then add shoyu, vinegar, and honey.
- Toss to coat and cook until cauliflower is tender, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Push rice to one side of the wok and crack the egg onto the other.
- Using a wooden spoon, quickly scramble the egg with any accumulated juices until the egg is cooked, 1 minute.
- Toss to evenly combine, then remove from heat.
- Divide between bowls, top with green onions.
Tip: To rice cauliflower, pulse cauliflower florets in a food processor or grate them manually with a box grater until they are broken down into tiny granules.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving:
200 calories, 12 g fat, 4 g saturated fat, 65 mg cholesterol, 650 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g sugar, 8 g protein