- Preheat electric oven to 425°F.
- Lightly oil a baking sheet.
- In a bowl, combine baking mix and milk; stir until soft dough forms.
- On a floured board, gently knead dough a few times.
- Divide dough into 4 pieces; place on prepared sheet.
- Press each piece into a circle; pinch edges to form a rim.
- In a skillet, saute desired meat and vegetables.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and herbs.
- Spread 1/4 of the sauce mixture around edges of each pizza.
- Put 2 tablespoons cheese around rim and crack egg in center.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until crust is browned and egg white is cooked.
Makes 4 servings.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving:
470 calories, 25 g fat, 8 g saturated fat, 250 mg cholesterol, Greater than 1200 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g sugar, 18 g protein