- Preheat electric oven to 350°F.
- Diagonally slice baguette into four 1/4-inch slices.
- Place slices on a cookie sheet and bake for 5 minutes or until crisp.
- Brush each slice with melted butter.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar; sprinkle over each slice.
- Place under the broiler and broil until the sugar mixture starts to bubble.
- Let slices cool.
- If using fruit other than small berries, cut into desired size.
- Layer fruit and yogurt in martini glasses and garnish with the Cinnamon Bruschetta and mint sprigs.
Makes 4 (10 oz size) martini glass servings.
Note: You can use any fruit or berries of your choice (papayas, mangoes, strawberries, peaches, bananas, or berries in season) in this recipe.