- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Grease an 8-by-8-inch baking pan.
- Spread mayonnaise on one side of each slice of toast and cut into small pieces.
- Arrange toast, mayonnaise side up, in baking dish.
- Top with cheese slices, then bacon.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter on medium.
- Stir in flour, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Gradually add milk.
- Bring to a boil, cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Pour over bacon.
- Place tomatoes, cheese, and green onions over bacon.
- Make 4 small indentations and gently crack open 1 egg in each.
- Bake uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Cut in squares.
- Serve with lettuce.
Alternative: Substitute the bacon with 1 can Spam, diced and fried.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving (based on white bread):
660 calories, 47 g fat, 18 g saturated fat, 275 mg cholesterol, 1450 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g sugar, 31 g protein