- Cut steak into 1/2-inch strips.
- Combine 5 tablespoons of the flour and the salt.
- Dredge meat in flour mixture.
- Heat oil in skillet; saute onion and garlic.
- Add steak and brown well.
- Remove from pan.
- Add the remaining 3 tablespoons flour to the drippings in pan.
- Stir in bouillon and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cook until mixture thickens, stirring constantly.
- Slowly stir in sour cream.
- Add steak, onion, garlic, and mushrooms.
- Heat thoroughly.
- Serve with rice or noodles.
Makes 6 servings.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving:
440 calories, 25 g fat, 8 g saturated fat, 100 mg cholesterol, greater than 1000 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g sugar, 36 g protein