- In a small saucepan, mix cornstarch and water on medium heat.
- Cook until slightly thickened, set aside.
- Cut bananas and jackfruit into lengthwise halves.
- Place 1 piece of banana and 1 piece of jackfruit diagonally in the center of each lumpia wrapper.
- Drizzle with honey.
- Fold nearest edge of wrapper over fruit pieces; fold left and right sides toward center.
- Roll tightly toward open edge.
- Seal with cornstarch mixture.
- Heat oil to 375°F.
- Fry lumpia until golden brown; drain well.
Makes 12 lumpia.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving:
200 calories, 7 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, 5 mg cholesterol, 120 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g sugar, 3 g protein