- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Use a small knife to cut a round outline in rolls.
- Cut tops off bread.
- Scoop out center.
- Line bread bowl with a layer of ham.
- Try to use one whole piece to lessen the chance of egg soaking through bread.
- Crack in an egg.
- Top each with 2 tablespoons of mozzarella cheese and a sprinkle of parsley.
- Put bread top back on each roll.
- Wrap with foil and place in oven to bake for 15 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, unwrap and serve immediately.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving:
400 calories, 11 g fat, 3.5 g saturated fat, 200 mg cholesterol, 950 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 0 g fiber, 6 g sugar, 23 g protein