- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large casserole dish combine all ingredients except for the water.
- Cover dish with foil and bake for 45 minutes or until beef is cooked and vegetables are tender.
- Remove from oven and place half of the contents into a blender with 1 cup of water.
- Pulse on chop until mixture has a soft, chunky, consistency (continue blending to achieve a smoother consistency).
- Repeat with the remaining contents and water.
- Serve immediately or freeze in large ice cube trays for single serve meals.
Makes 8 servings.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving:
130 calories, 1.5 g fat, 0 g saturated fat, 15 mg cholesterol, 50 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g sugar, 8 g protein