- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pat shrimp dry with paper towels.
- With a paring knife, make three shallow, parallel slits along inside curve of shrimp (this will allow shrimp to lay flat).
- Line up shrimp on plate, with tails facing one direction.
- Spoon pad Thai sauce over shrimp, avoiding tails.
- Cover defrosted spring roll wrappers with damp towel.
- To wrap shrimp, lay wrapper on dry surface with long diagonal edge facing right.
- Lay shrimp 1" from bottom point of wrapper, tail toward right extending beyond wrapper.
- Sprinkle basil and peanuts.
- From bottom point, roll wrapper tight and even around shrimp to middle of wrapper.
- Fold over left point; continue rolling tightly making sure there's no space between wrapper and shrimp.
- Seal with cornstarch slurry.
- Cover with plastic wrap to prevent drying.
- Rolls may be frozen uncooked in plastic bag until ready to use.
- Spray rolls with vegetable spray; bake until golden brown (5-10 minutes).
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving:
300 calories, 12 g fat, 1.5 g saturated fat, 95 mg cholesterol, 800 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g sugar, 17 g protein