- Cut 12 finger rolls* into halves; spread lightly with butter.
- Spread with desired topping.
- Garnish with sliced stuffed olives, quartered lemon slices, quartered cucumber slices, or thinly sliced radishes.
Makes 24 rolls.
Pineapple-Cream Cheese Topping:
- Combine 8 oz of soft cream cheese, 1 (8 oz) can of crushed pineapple (drained), and 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise; mix well.
- Combine 1 (6 1/2 oz) can of tuna (drained and flaked), 3 tablespoons mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste; mix well.
*French or sour dough baguettes, sliced diagonally, can be substituted.