- Cook linguine according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
- Cut fish into 1-inch cubes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a skillet on medium heat.
- Saute onion and garlic until golden brown; remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil to the skillet and sauté fish for 2 to 3 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Add onion, garlic, wine, sun dried tomatoes, capers, Parmesan cheese, and salt; toss gently.
- Serve fish on linguine and sprinkle with minced parsle
Makes 2 to 4 servings.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving (based on 2 servings):
900 calories, 22 g fat, 4.5 g saturated fat, 95 mg cholesterol, greater than 1200 mg sodium, 91 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 6 g sugar, 84 g protein
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving (based on 4 servings):
450 calories, 11 g fat, 2.5 g saturated fat, 45 mg cholesterol, 600 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g sugar, 42 g protein