- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Coat ramekins with cooking spray and lightly dust with flour.
- In a small pot, melt butter on medium heat; add chocolate and stir until melted.
- In a separate bowl, add eggs and beat together with sugar until thick and pale.
- Mix egg mixture, salt, flour, and Chocolate-Mole Spice to the chocolate mixture.
- Spoon batter into ramekins and bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cakes cool for one minute and flip cake onto plate.
- Dust with powdered sugar and spice.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving:
620 calories, 50 g fat, 27 g saturated fat, 250 mg cholesterol, 150 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 19 g sugar, 9 g protein