- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Coat a 9 1/2-inch round tart pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Press pie crust into pan, folding down the edges and pressing into the sides of pan to create crust.
- Place in refrigerator until ready for use.
- In a large bowl, mix together apples, pears, cinnamon, lemon juice, apple sauce, raisins, and cornstarch.
- Toss gently to coat apples evenly.
- Add apple mixture to prepared crust.
- For a more refined look, layer slices in a pattern.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until edges of the tart are golden brown.
- Cool completely, then serve.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving (assumes flour dough crust):
360 calories, 19 g fat, 4 g saturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 110 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 15 g sugar, 3 g protein