- Wash and blanch (dip briefly in boiling water) the ogo; cut into 2-inch lengths.
- Pare and cut cucumbers in halves lengthwise, thinly slice crosswise.
- In a large bowl, combine ogo, cucumbers, and crab; set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients for dressing.
- Pour dressing over ogo mixture and mix well.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving (based on 4 servings):
120 calories, 2 g fat, 0 g saturated fat, 35 mg cholesterol, 1600 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g sugar, 14 g protein
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving (based on 6 servings):
80 calories, 1 g fat, 0 g saturated fat, 20 mg cholesterol, 1000 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g sugar, 9 g protein