- Preheat electric oven to 425°F.
- Grease a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spray ovenproof wire racks and place onto baking sheet.
- Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, salt, garlic powder and pepper in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Place milk in a shallow bowl.
- Dip zucchini slices in milk, and dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place coated slices on an ovenproof wire rack and bake at 425°F for 30 minutes or until browned and crisp.
- Serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving:
100 calories, 5 g fat, 1.5 g saturated fat, 5 mg cholesterol, 350 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g sugar, 6 g protein