- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place the brussels sprouts on a sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle bacon over the sprouts and toss with your hands.
- Spread out in a single layer.
- Roast for 20 to 30 minutes, or until and bacon is crispy.
- Meanwhile in a small saucepan, over medium high heat, combine vinegar and honey.
- Simmer and reduce by half, until liquid is thick and syrupy.
- Be careful not to burn or overcook.
- Remove brussels sprouts from the oven, plate, drizzle with honey balsamic reduction, and top with macadamia nuts.
Makes 6 servings.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving (not including salt to taste):
200 calories, 14 g fat, 2.5 g saturated fat, 5 mg cholesterol, 150 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 7 g sugar, 6 g protein