- Preheat oven to 350°F .
- Grease a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
- Sift flour with baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Combine pineapple, including liquid, bananas, and orange juice.
- In large bowl of electric mixer, cream butter and sugar; add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add flour alternately with pineapple mixture, mixing only enough to moisten flour.
- Stir in nuts.
- Pour into prepared pan; bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until done.
Makes 1 loaf.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per slice based on 12 slices:
400 calories, 26 g fat, 8 g saturated fat, 55 mg cholesterol, 350 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 20 g sugar, 5 g protein