- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Coat muffin pans with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, crack and whisk eggs.
- Stir in half and half and black pepper.
- Set aside.
- Distribute corn, beans, 1 cup cheddar cheese and bacon crumbles evenly into muffin wells.
- Pour egg mixture into wells and drizzle 1 tablespoon salsa.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of egg muffin.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before removing muffins from tins.
Makes 12 muffins.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per muffin:
160 calories, 8 g fat, 2.5 g saturated fat, 190 mg cholesterol, 450 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g sugar, 11 g protein