Heat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, powdered sugar, and butter.
- Pat dough into prepared pan and bake for 15 minutes or until slightly golden brown.
- Set crust aside and leave oven on.
- In a medium bowl whisk together eggs, white sugar, flour, lemon juice and food coloring until frothy.
- Pour lemon mixture over hot crust.
- Return to heated oven for an additional 20 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Dust with powdered sugar.
- Cut into squares.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving:
270 calories, 11 g fat, 6 g saturated fat, 95 mg cholesterol, 100 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 0 g fiber, 29 g sugar, 4 g protein