- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, lime juice and sugar until smooth.
- Fold in non-dairy whipped topping and lime zest.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter until combined.
- Add a heaping teaspoon of graham cracker crumbs to the bottom of serving bowl; pat down with back of spoon.
- Add cheesecake mixture to a resealable bag and squeeze about 2 tablespoons into the container.
- Repeat layers of graham cracker mixture and cheesecake.
- Top with a sprinkle of graham cracker mixture.
- Place in refrigerator at least 3 hours to chill.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving: (based on 7 servings):
370 calories, 27 g fat, 18 g saturated fat, 55 mg cholesterol, 250 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 23 g sugar, 3 g protein