- In a medium pot on medium-high heat, cook beans in salted boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Drain and shock in chilled water.
- In a frying pan on medium heat, heat oil.
- Add mustard seeds, dry red chilies, curry leaves and sauté until the mustard seeds start to crackle.
- Add beans and salt; stir fry until beans are warm.
- Serve with rice and lentils.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving (not including rice, lentils or salt to taste):
100 calories, 7 g fat, 0.5 g saturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 5 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g sugar, 2 g protein