- Peel bananas and place in blender.
- Pour in 2 cups coconut water.
- Scoop papaya meat into blender.
- Add poi, frozen berries, and chia seeds.
- Blend all ingredients in blender until you have a smooth mixture.
- Add more coconut water to desired consistency.
Tip: Poi has a relatively short shelf life of up to four days. Store poi in the bag in a cool, dark place. Add a thin layer of water over the poi to keep it from drying out if storing it in the refrigerator. Poi is best cold or at room temperature.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving (not including chia seeds):
370 calories, 1.5 g fat, 0.5 g saturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 200 mg sodium, 91 g carbohydrate, 11 g fiber, 43 g sugar, 5 g protein