- In a large air tight container, combine all ingredients thoroughly.
- To enjoy hot, mix 1/3 cup of mix with 3/4 cup water.
Makes 15 servings.
- In a large bowl, combine ingredients, except the candy canes and marshmallows.
- In an air tight glass jar, evenly distribute and layer ingredients starting from cocoa mix at the bottom, then candy canes, then marshmallows on the top.
- Wrap with baker's twine, a handwritten chalkboard label and tag.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving:
230 calories, 2 g fat, 1.5 g saturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 250 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 37 g sugar, 4 g protein