- With paper towel, dry outside and inside of fish.
- Cut 3 diagonal slashes in each side.
- In a small bowl combine miso, ginger juice, sugar, and green onions.
- Spoon mixture into fish cavities.
- Sprinkle fish with salt, place on rack of broiler pan, and brush with oil.
- Broil 4 inches from unit in electric oven for 7 minutes.
- Turn fish, brush with oil again, and broil 4 more minutes.
Makes 6 servings.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving:
550 calories, 18 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, greater than 2500 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g sugar, 78 g protein