- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In large skillet over medium-low heat, add 2 tablespoons coconut oil and onion; caramelize onion until golden brown (about 10-15 minutes); remove from pan and set aside.
- In same pan, add 1 tablespoon coconut oil and bell pepper.
- Cook until soft; mix in pork and onions.
- Whisk together eggs and half-and-half, then pour over pork mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Makes 8 servings.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving (not including salt to taste):
200 calories, 13 g fat, 7 g saturated fat, 215 mg cholesterol, 400 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g sugar, 16 g protein