- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Coat 9x13-inch pan with non-stick spray.
- Place biscuits in pan in a single layer.
- Pour coconut milk, condensed milk and sugar in medium pot and simmer on medium heat.
- Add cornstarch slurry.
- Whisk constantly until haupia mixture thickens, about 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour haupia mixture over biscuits. (Biscuits will float in pan.)
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until light golden brown.
- To serve, flip entire pan into another pan or serving tray so haupia is on top.
Approximate Nutrient Analysis per serving:
270 calories, 12 g fat, 7 g saturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 500 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 15 g sugar, 4 g protein